Their place to stay while you’re away!
Our suites come in two sizes to accommodate any breed. They are constructed of ceramic tile (walls and floor) with stainless steel fronts. All suites are pressure washed and disinfected daily. Each suite in our main wing has a 6 x 10 outdoor enclosed run to allow your pet a potty area and room to romp around when they are not on play times.
All of our geriatric special needs guests are hand walked into a covered outside potty area every two hours.
Our guests are given clean stainless steel dishes and bedding daily. Our suites are climate controlled with air conditioning and heat, along with an air to air exchanger that exchanges the air 6 times per hour, this helps keep your pets healthy. Music is playing throughout the facility for your pet’s enjoyment and comfort.
We also have an excellent security system with cameras and motion detectors to ensure your pets safety.
TIPS FOR BOARDING YOUR PET
- All bedding brought for your dogs or cats needs to be washable. Please, No extra capacity items. We provide bedding for your pets.
- It is recommended that you bring your pets usual food to avoid any tummy troubles from switching foods. Please refrain from bringing a 50# bag for a couple day stay. Instead, please use an ice cream pail, baggies, Tupperware, etc. (an ice cream pail will hold enough food for an average dog for 4-5 days.)
- Toys & bones are OK. Bones should not be sharp and should not have to be refrigerated. Please keep toys and bones to a minimum. Small rawhides, small chew sticks, and bone pieces can be choking hazards and we would prefer that you keep those at home.
- Medications for your pet should be in a container with your pet’s name on it. Be sure to bring extra meds in case you are unable to pick up your pet when you had planned to.
- Please click the button below and fill out the form. One of our staff will call you to confirm the reservation. We accept Discover, MasterCard and Visa Credit Cards.
Please keep all your pets under control, on a leash, or in a crate, while on the premises, for safety reasons.
SAVE 10-15% TODAY
Note: Any amenities ordered at the time of arrival. Example grooming, playtimes, pamper packages, will result in extra fees.
Mon-Fri 7 AM – 6 PM
Sun 10 AM-12 PM & 6-7 PM
*Holidays 5-6 PM only*
*NO SATURDAY HOURS*
All drop offs Mon-Fri should be here 1 hour before close. Pick up anytime during regular hours but by 11am for no charge. Ask about our after-hours pick up for daycare!!!
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
"We boarded our lab and husky there and much to our surprise when we went to get them, they DID NOT want to leave.. Sam and Danni's is AWESOME!!!!"
- Teresa Ondarko
Their getaway during your getaway!
2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Proudly Serving the St. Cloud, Waite Park, Sauk Rapids, and Sartell Areas